I am a techie in the Bedlam Theatre.
I am working on and have worked on various tech and IT systems in the Bedlam Theatre at one time or another. As such if you have a query with regards to any of the below you should get in touch with me. This is especially true if you are planning to perform maintenance that may be better informed with some background knowledge about a projects' history.
Ex-projects and responsibilities
- Purchasing the Soundcraft GB4
- Fixing Zero88 Betapacks on the cheap
- The Bedlam Fringe website - Sam is maintaining interim content on the Bedlam Fringe website until Fringe 2010. The 2009 website is archived here.
- The Bedlam and EUTC website content and domain names - Luke is in charge of these now
- Bedlam and EUTC email addresses - Luke can help you fix these
Current projects and responsibilities
- The Bedlam and Bedlam Fringe hosting and webspace
- The Bedlam Fringe email addresses
- The tickets, ticketing software, ticket printer and online ticketing (http://opentheatre.org.uk)
- The Box Office and Cafe computers
I keep up-to-date contact information at x13n.com/alex. Get in touch with me about anything any time.