Improverts Fringe 2006
This is a beta page for the management of Improverts Technical for Fringe 2006. Obviously, I'll be watching this page like a HAWK, a HAWK I tell you, for rogue edits and I'll be laying the smackdown on anybody who tries any sabotage. Meanwhile if you have constructive edits, this IS a wiki. Get to it.
--Xander 15:05, 24 June 2006 (GMT)
Help me find tracks for all of those music-needing moments in an improverts show. The "got this?" column refers to whether I've got it, not you. If you've got it and I haven't, let me know.
|Theme||Suggested Track||When you might use this theme||Got this?|
|Heroic/Sad||Adagio For Strings||A hilarious re-enactment of the bit where all the soldiers get shot||GOT|
|Sinister||Classic "It Only Gets Worse" music required|
|Horror||Psycho Theme||For playing when someone is actually getting stabbed or something||HELP|
Many of these games have themes already, but maybe we can update them a bit. If you know of a game that isn't listed, LIST IT! Because I sure as hell don't have a list.
- Suggestions welcome (we do have an intro for Space Jump, after all
- Emotional Rollercoaster
- Suggestions welcome (currently using Chillis 'love rollercoaster')
- Sports Commentator (?)
- Grandstand (or can we do better than this?)
- Should Have Said
- Has a kinda freestyle jazz intro, suggestions welcome.
- Traditionally doesn't have music. Time to change that?
- Pope In A Crisis
- Enigma just isn't quite right. Suggestions welcome.
- Games that already have themes that really don't need to change
- Space Jump, MacGuyver, Inner Monologues, Two Genres, Endowment
If you want to join the team, I suggest you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than editing this list directly - you won't end up on the email list I keep in a secret place on my secret webserver and thus will probably miss out on some important announcements in the future.
|Name||Preference||Core Team?||Availability Notes|
|Chris Stephen||Sound||21st - 25th August (+ adj. weekends)|
|Colleen Patterson||Training(Lights)||PEND||Available from 23rd July|
|Dave Larking||Fill-in||PEND||Can rehearse evenings and weekends|
|Felix Trench||Fill-in||Around towards the end of the Fringe for monkeying|
|Helena Larkin||Training(Sound)||PEND||Is also Box Office Manager|
|Lauren McLeod||Lights||PEND||Happy to fill gaps|
|Richard Bell||Sound||PEND||Mostly panicing about his project but could be available in an emergency|
|Tom Gregory||Training/Fill in||PEND||Available most of August, but unable to attend rehersals.|
|Tommy Galliano||Training||PEND||Available from 1st August|
- Will be scheduled to operate the lighting desk
- Will be scheduled to operate the sound desk
- Has expressed an interest in learning tech and will be scheduled to second desks in the first few weeks (hopefully operating later)
- Insufficient time to train, will be called on to folo, and maybe second a desk occasionally
Preliminarily, desks will be scheduled with two operators for any one show. The operator will usually be familiar with the equipment and with the nature of teching an Improverts show. The second may or may not have the same familiarity, and should have the chance to learn in order to operate later in the Fringe.
A preference implies that you will be able to handle operating the specified desk on your own.
Anybody can second any desk, and nearer the Fringe I'll be trying to timetable people onto desks that they are particularly interested in messing with and/or learning.