From EUTC Wiki
- Rip up old hardboard
- Pull out all the nails that didn't come out with the hardboard
- Check that you've really pulled out all the nails
- No really, check again...
- Sweep up all the muck and junk that you've created and throw it out
- Walk over each of the floorboards and check for cracks, splits and other damage
- Pull out split or cracked boards and replace with plywood/reinforce subsided boards
- Get 25 4'by8' sheets of 3.2mm hardboard
- Lay an 18mm 4'x8' plywood board on the floor
- Lay down a sheet of hardboard on the plywood.
- Make sure it's square and not hanging over any edge.
- Mop the hardboard sheet with water. Don't saturate it, but get it consistantly damp.
- Lay another sheet of hardboard on top of the first board.
- Repeat 10-13 for all the hardboard
- Cap top of hardboard with a second 4'x8' 18mm plywood sheet
- Pile as much weight as possible evenly over the plywood.
- Leave over night.
|Please add more detail|
|This article requires more information when you get a chance.|