From EUTC Wiki
Revision as of 18:34, 16 May 2007 by Amar (Reverted edit of 1179267311, changed back to last version by Amar)
A tech initiation drink and tastes nicer than you might think.
- Pint 80/-
- Short Vodka & Coke, no ice or lemon
- Drink from pint of 80/- down to just below the bulge in the glass
- Add Vodka & Coke
- Techie tool*, in order of tech superiority, stir drink
- Last to stir must suck the residue from the tool.
- Grandfather Tech (generic phrase for either techies with or without bumps) then recites an appropriate blessing
- All technicians must then down three fingers.
- Drinking continues until finished.
- Redo from 1.
*The tool of choice is the Maglite for a number of reasons
- your maglite will taste nice for the next couple of days.
- It also proves that maglites work underwater
- Gives a pleasing lighting effect (Especially as you will be drunk before you try this).